A little about me...
Product designer and eternal optimist. Married to @Kmdleavens. Formerly @Yammer & @Cotap. I live in San Francisco, and tweet using @StephanCastro.
Where I've worked...
- Product Design Contractor, As a product designer for hire, I've been working within San Franciso to help startups build out new features and meet important deadlines. Usually my role will include not only design work, but consulting how to properly grow a product team (December 2015 to Present).
- Senior Design at Cotap, during my time at Cotap I designed the iOS, Android, Web, Mac, and iPad apps from scratch. (Febuary 2014 to December 2015).
- UI Designer at Yammer, I worked on the Yammer iOS, iPad, Android, and Webapps. As well as overseeing the design integration with O365 during the Microsoft aquisition (November 2012 to January 2014).
- Freelancer, working with various clients. As a self-employed designer I was able to work in various fields, increasing my knowledge base (October 2011 to November 2012).
- Creative Director for Cyclocross Magazine, as lead designer, I co-ordinated, budgeted, designed, and produced all the magazine, online, and marketing work (January 2011 to November 2012).
- Columbia Sportswear Company, working with both the Equipment and SMU departments, I created and edited designs for various product lines (July 2009 to December 2010).